Backstreet Boys...yup...
What about them, made you fall head over heels for them?
I don't really know. I guess back in the day pop was cool, i wasn't into screamy music... I loved them because they were cute.
When did you transition into 'screamy' music?
Probably grade 8, or 9.
So, that's when you started dressing like the 'Queen of Darkness", as your friends put it?
Jill....not part of the interview, i refuse to go back to that time...*giggles*
So, would you say that music changed your life?
I became the words i could never find..it was comforting and stuff. As I grew up the lyrics started to make more sense, became easier to comprehend for real life.
In your mind, basically, music equals emotion?
yeah, you could say that. When i'm feeling down, some heavy metal helps me out.
Are you into any of the more recent hits, like Katy Perry?
Probably Lady Gaga. She sparks my heart.
What do you think of Gaga's fashion statements, specifically the meat dress?
Personally, I wouldn't wear a meat dress all night, let alone raw meat.
It's a pretty well known fact that you love Oliver Sykes. Why? What is it about him that you love?
Good question, probably the best looking man I've ever seen on the face of the earth, and he's talented, has a great voice, and a lot of really nice tattoos that add to the attractiveness.... but he's a dick.
No comments:
Post a Comment